Bonnie & Clyde Days
Mark your calendars, because Bonnie & Clyde will ride again through downtown Pilot Point in 2023!
October 14 | 10 am - 8 pm
About the Event
Pilot Point, Texas, was the location of the filming of the famous bank robbery scene in the 1967 movie, Bonnie and Clyde, starring Faye Dunaway and Warren Beatty. Additionally, Pilot Point (and neighboring towns and counties) were actually the stomping-grounds of Bonnie and Clyde and their cohorts, as well as other well-known outlaws including the James Gang, the Younger Brothers, Quantrill’s Raiders and others. The Festival is hosted by Pilot Point’s Main Street Program.
Date & Location
The 13th annual Bonnie and Clyde Days is scheduled for October 14, 2023 on the Historic Pilot Point Square.
- Classic Car Show – City Hall (10 am – 1 pm) (Registration is on-site from 8 am – 10 am)
- Model A Car Demonstration – Main Street (10 am – 1 pm)
- Antique Tractor Display – Liberty Street (10 am – 2 pm)
- Friends of the Library Book Sale – Clifton & Nadene Irick Museum (10 am – 5 pm or sell out)
- Kids Zone – Fire Station (10 am – 5 pm)
- Lonestar Axe Throwing Station – Fire Station (10 am – 8 pm)
- Clifton & Nadene Irick Museum (10 am – 5 pm)
- Western Son Distillery Tours (1 pm, 3 pm, 5 pm – tickets required)
- Beer & Wine Sales from Pilot Point Chamber – Gazebo (10 am – 8 pm)
Cabinet Maker’s Soap Box Challenge
Our beloved Pilot Point Cabinetmakers Soap Box Challenge will return to its former glory 2023! We are very excited that the Masonic Lodge has agreed to take on this part of Bonnie & Clyde Days! For more information, contact Bob Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Main Street Director Wendy Haun for information on becoming a sponsor at email@example.com.
Photos & Press
View a collection of photos and read recent press about the event.
Access information for event vendors.